Half-Life Forums
Welcome to Half-Life Forums!
If you do not have an account please register now and enjoy all of the exclusive member only features.

If you already have an account please login with your username and password. =)
Half-Life Forums
Welcome to Half-Life Forums!
If you do not have an account please register now and enjoy all of the exclusive member only features.

If you already have an account please login with your username and password. =)
Half-Life Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your #1 Source for everything Half Life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips to boost your GamerScore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mandingooo
Admin
Mandingooo

Tips to boost your GamerScore Empty
PostSubject: Tips to boost your GamerScore   Tips to boost your GamerScore Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:43 am

Looking to get a higher gamerscore?
Can't seem to get all thoose achievments?
Are you the laughing stock of your Xbox LIVE friends?
Well then you came to the right place!
I will share some tips i have and hopefully some other members will share some too =)

1. Pick games you know your GOOD at! (duh)

2. Play games with easy achievements like Avatar, Madden 06, TMNT, King Kong, etc.

3. If theres any old games that you used to play(and were half decent at) that are on Xbox arcade, then buy thoose and thats an easy 200 points. For example when Wolfenstein 3D came to Xbox arcade I knew i was good at it so i bought it and got all 200 gamerpoints in
one day.

4. Sports games usually have pretty easy achievements, so if you like sports then you guessed it, get sports games

5. Geometry Wars! i think like 1 in every 3 people is born with the skill to beast in Geometry Wars, you might happen to be one of them and thats another 200 easy points (make sure you are good by playing the trial game first)

6. Alot of people like FPS games, and they tend to have pretty good achievements. Theres alot of shooter games so you have a wide selection.

thoose are just a few tips, anyone else care to put in their 2 cents?
Back to top Go down
https://half-lifeforums.board-directory.net

Tips to boost your GamerScore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Life Forums :: Other Games :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: